The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare is a Bangladesh government ministry charged with health policy in Bangladesh. It is also responsible for all government programs relating to family planning in Bangladesh. The present minister is Zahid Maleque. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare contains two divisions.
Health Service Division
- Bangladesh National Nutrition Council
- Disease International Centre for Diarrhoeal Disease Research, Bangladesh
- Department of Drug Administration
- Directorate General of Nursing and Midwifery
- Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Department of Health
- Health Economics Unit
- Health Engineering Department
- Bangladesh Institute of Child and Mother Health
Family Welfare Division
- National Institute of Population Research and Training
- Directorate General of Family Planning
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare in short MOHFW. Here Bdjobs Wiki provides all types of job circular, MOHFW job circular, MOHFW exam date, and Job result. Online application link www.mohfw.teletalk.com.bd and other Teletalk official website www.mohfw.gov.bd.